Wednesday, April 30, 2008

New beginnings


2008 has been a year of "firsts". My first "real" job, first time to live at the beach, first boat, first wakeboard, first time to wakeboard, and first ever blog. After writing first a few times, it starts to look misspelled. Anyway, I just read my friend Jenny Brooks' blog and she is so witty... mine will always seem dull in comparison. And having a sister who can write her way out of a paper sack doesn't help my self esteem. But I thought it would be fun to try. Meatball is sitting here with me as I type, giving me a look that says "I love you no matter what anyone else says."

2 comments:

Lex said...

You're the Best and your blog is great! Everyone loves YOU for YoU!!!

Jenny Brooks said...

Cortney! I am glad that I was checking around MySpace right before supposedly going to bed, because I found your new blog. And might I just say...you're quite flattering. What a warm fuzzy. Thanks. But - really - how are you? I hope all is well. Congrats on your list of firsts! It's also nice to know that you live in Niceville, since I can't seem to give up my bad habit of watching the Bachelor, and one of the girls lived there...

I just added you to my favorites...and I'll have to add your link to my blog, it's amazing how many people you will find off of their links.

Tell Jason hello. sorry for the book